A lovely farmhouse in the very sense of the word...
A country road leads to this farmhouse set in a beautiful landscape of cork and holm oaks. Its central location within the Sierra de Aracena Natural Park allows you to discover all the treasures of the park. The house is an annexe of the farmhouse Aracena 003 and house of the friendly owners, and is provided with its own garden area and excellent first floor terrace, including garden furniture and barbecue.
Location and outside area
The house is part of a very successful ecological farm and is the annexe of the house of Armando and Lola, the owners of the finca. This is a unique opportunity to experience the local life on a typical Andalusian farm surrounded by nature and tranquility. The pool is for shared use with the Cortijo Aracena 003 and the owners. Their children, when not going to school, spend their time with friends playing on the farm and around the pool. Families with children will have a great time here with so many animals around and possibilities to meet new friends. Most of our clients spend the night wining and dining on the splendid first floor terrace; however, if you are looking for a tapa bar, the nearby village of El Repilado is only 5 minutes by car and provides the basic needs, whilst the bigger town of Cortegana is about 10 km away. Don’t forget to sample the excellent gastronomy of the region, famous for its "jamon de pata negra" and other products made from the Iberian black pig. Armando and Lola were born and raised in the area and can provide you with wonderful suggestions for walking and horse or bike riding! It is also possible to experience the organic farm: Armando raises Iberian pigs, makes his own "jamón" and takes care of the ecological vegetable garden, whilst his wife Lola works on products such as goat cheese and will be your gracious host during your stay. Lola also takes care of your reception and will accompany you to the house.
Inside and lay-out
The house is set on the first floor and accessed by an outside staircase. Comfortably furnished and decorated in a lovely rustic and typical style of the area, this house creates a homy feeling. The living/dining room comes with an open fireplace, sofa, and television. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with a 4 ringed gas hob, microwave, washing machine, and the necessary kitchen utensils. There are 2 double and 2 twin bedrooms, sharing 2 full bathrooms. There is central heating.
Interior of the house
- living/dining room with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- washing machine in the kitchen
- The first floor is only accessible from the outside.
- open kitchen with gas hob, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms, each with double bed
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath/shower combination and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the house
- large and enclosed plot
- garden with trees
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 2 private parking spaces
- nearest town: El Repilado (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- nearest park: PN Sierra de Aracena (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- nearest airport: Sevilla (> 100 kilometers)
- second nearest airport: Faro (> 100 kilometers)
- public transport of the house: bus within 5 kilometers
- smoking not allowed
- please consult if pets are allowed
- wheelchair friendly accommodation
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the house
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- central heating
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in El Repilado, Huelva
- bar and promenade (El Repilado) (within 5 kilometers from the house)
Sights and culture in El Repilado, Huelva
- church (Iglesia de San Juan Buatista - El Repilado) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- ruin (Ciudad Romana de Turóbriga and Aroche) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation from the accommodation)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the house)
- climbing (within 25 kilometers of the house)
- canoeing and kayaking (within 50 kilometers of the house)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 200,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.