Peace and relaxation near the White Villages of Andalucia?
This villa sits majestically on a hillside and enjoys glorious views on the surrounding countryside out to the Zahara de la Sierra lake. The village by the same name is one of the most typical whitewashed villages in Andalusia. Peace and relaxation are the hallmarks of this property, which is very well maintained by its owners. Add a large swimming pool and outside terrace, and you can be sure of a splendid holiday!
Location and outside area
An oasis of calm encircled by the countryside, this villa is an excellent option if you wish to take it easy during your holiday. After a 2 km track winding up to the property, you'll find the tempting private pool (5x10 m) and a shaded dining area with far-reaching panoramic views. If you are at all able to tear yourself away from this relaxing spot, then we recommend a visit to the whitewashed villages, Pueblos Blancos, where local family-run restaurants await you. The beautiful cities of Ronda and Arcos de la Frontera are just half an hour drive, while the nearby Natural Park of Grazalema is a popular destination for a walking tour.
Please note: from June to mid-October, barbecues in the area have been banned by the Fire Prevention Department of Andalusia.
Inside and lay-out
All rooms are set on the same floor and enjoy natural light and a rustic ambiance. Traditional elements like natural stones, tiles, and wooden beams have been blended in Andalusian colors with a perfect eye for details. The living/dining room comes with 2 sofas, an open fireplace, Spanish TV, DVD player and music equipment. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, washing machine, and a dishwasher. There are two double bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room, one twin, and one bathroom. A Wi-Fi internet connection is available in the villa.
Interior of the villa
- living/dining room with DVD player and hifi
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna
- washing machine in the kitchen
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms, each with double bed and fan
- bedroom with 2 single beds and fan
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large and enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 10m x 5m and 1,9m deep
- wonderful lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 2 private parking spaces
- nearest town El Gastor (within 7 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore Mediterráneo (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach San Pedro de Alcántara (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park within 7 kilometers of the villa
- nearest airport Jerez de la Frontera - La Parra (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport Sevilla - San Pablo ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport bus within 7 kilometers and train within 50 kilometers of the villa
- smoking not allowed
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- electric heating
- hiking and mountainbiking (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 100,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.