Village centre at walking distance!
This is a peaceful country retreat surrounded by orange trees, just a 15 minute walk from the village of Coín. If you are looking for a nice and affordable holiday with a private pool and excellent privacy, then don't look any further. The interiror is cosy and comfortable with a wood burning stove for the colder nights in the off-season.
Location and outside area
Located at the edge of the village of Coin (1 km), which is part of the fruit growing Guadalhorce Valley, the villa is surrounded by a garden of orange trees, providing 100% privacy. Outside, you will find a fenced pool that can be closed off for the children's safety. A beautiful and shaded verandah looks out over the orange trees and offers shelter from the midday sun, making this a perfect spot for your alfresco dinners. A barbecue is provided. At the entrance of the villa, there is enough space to park 3 cars on its own grounds. The house is set back from an unpaved track, all flat, and in good condition. For a day trip, historic Ronda, with its spectacular bridge, medieval town centre, shops, pretty squares, and palaces is well worth a visit. But you can also drive to the beaches of Marbelle and Fuengirola, only 30 minutes away.
Inside and lay-out
The villa is furnished with comfort and good care, with all rooms on the ground floor. The living/dining room is decorated in country style, with 2 sofas, TV, a dining table, and a rustic wood burning stove for the winter nights. The kitchen is independent and equipped with a 4 ringed gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and kitchen utensils. The bedrooms consist of 1 double and 2 twins, all decorated in a nice Andalusian style. There is a shower room with WC and basin.
- A WiFi internet connection is available (free of charge).
- Prices mentioned below apply for 4 people. A supplement for a 5th / 6th person applies (20 EUR per night/person).
- Air conditioning is available in the living room (free of charge).
Interior of this holiday home
- air conditioned living/dining room with television and hifi
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with gas hob, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with double bed
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath/shower combination, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
Exterior of this holiday home
- enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 7m x 4m and 2m deep
- garden with trees
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- private parking space
- nearest town Coín (within 1000 meters of the home)
- nearest riverbank or shore Mediterráneo (within 25 kilometers of the home)
- nearest beach Cala de Mijas (within 25 kilometers of the home)
- nearest park Coín (within 1000 meters of the home)
- nearest airport Málaga-Costa del Sol (AGP) (within 100 kilometers of the home)
- second nearest airport Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén ( > 100 kilometers of the home)
- public transport bus within 1000 meters of the home
- smoking not allowed
- please consult if pets are allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Coín, Málaga
- bar (within 1000 meters from the house)
- cinema, discotheque, nightclub and promenade (Centro histórico Coín) (within 5 kilometers from the house)
Sights and culture in Coín, Málaga
- palace (Palacio de la Carne en Coín) (within 1000 meters from the accommodation)
- museum (Museo Etnográfico Las Vistillas), church (Iglesia de San Juan Bautista en Coín), monument (Conjunto Monástico Rupestre Mozárabe) and historic place (Conjunto Monástico Rupestre Mozárabe) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- castle (Castillo de la Mota) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- ruin (Alminar de San Juan) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the home)
- tennis (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the home)
- fishing, diving, snorkeling, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 25 kilometers of the home)
- canoeing, kayaking and surfing (within 50 kilometers of the home)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 100,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.