A wonderful hacienda - a perfect fit for large groups.
If you are looking for a luxury property that fits up to 16 persons and 5 children, than this lovely Hacienda may be a good choice. The property consists of 5 independent villas with a total of 8 bedrooms, surrounded by lovely nature of 18.000 sqm of grounds & gardens, 2 spring fed swimming pools and a private sauna for 10 persons.
Location and outside area
The Hacienda is a concept of a South African architect who fell in love with Andalusia and decided to apply its architecture with infinite refinement. Four of the five villa are nestled in an old Hacienda that surrounds a courtyard-like round pool. The fifth villa, with 1 bedroom, is somewhat separated from the rest, on a lower level of the property. Each villa has a sun terrace and/or private patio. The round pool (10m diameter) is very attractive for families with children and surrounded by an exuberant vegetation and provides shady corners. Sun lovers will undoubtedly like the rectangular pool (11 x 4.5m, can be heated with surcharge) that is situated on a lower level with spacious lawns and beautiful views on the surrounding countryside. Located in a magnificent green valley, between Casares and the Mediterranean, both are only 15 minutes drive away, whilst the airport of Málaga is just an hour away. The area offers a vast array of possibilities for mountain walks, horse riding, sailing or golf. For sightseeing, visit the White Villages, Gibraltar or even a day trip to Tangier is a possibility!
Inside and lay-out
It is not easy to explain the delightful sensation of space and natural lights effects when you enter the Hacienda villas for the first time. The architect has used many split-level rooms and high-beamed ceilings, creating space and a magic feeling. All villas are provided with air-conditioning, heating and satellite tv, making it an excellent option for all seasons. The main house (Villa 1) has a large country kitchen and dining area where you can all come together to share meals, while always enjoying the option of the space and privacy of your own self-contained accommodation as much as you wish.
VILLA 1 (SLEEPS 4): This villa is used as the main house, as both the kitchen and dining area are huge, so there is space enough to accommodate all the guests so they can enjoy their meals together. The villa is of style and ambience befitting the home of an accomplished architect, perhaps exemplified by the high timber-beamed cathedral roof and windows. Any gourmet chef would be proud of the kitchen here, complete with dishwasher, and plenty of space and facilities to cook up a banquet for all. It has a bar area and is ideal for entertaining, a very large and spacious living / dining and kitchen area with breathtaking views to the countryside. It opens onto a a south facing terrace under a pergola shaded by grapevines, perfect for dining al fresco. One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor and has an open fireplace on its natural stone wall open onto a balcony with a lovely view over the valley. An attractive stairway leads up to the second bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, from which you can enjoy beautiful views over the mountains, has a bath, shower, and separate W.C. and bidet.
VILLA 2 (SLEEPS 4 & 2 CHILDREN): This villa has three levels, a bedroom with twin beds and an ensuite bathroom on the upper floor and the kitchen and living area on the middle level, opening onto a sun terrace with access down to a garden terrace shaded by a 250 year old cork oak. Also on this lower level is the second bedroom with double-bed and open plan dressing, bath, shower areas. An extra person may be accommodated in the dressing room where the couch becomes a single bed. The newly built kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher. Its open plan design blends with the lounge room to provide a very comfortable living area. The open fireplace is ideal for enjoying a cool winter's night and perhaps a bottle of Rioja!
VILLA 3 (SLEEPS 4 & 2 CHILDREN): This villa is the smallest of the two bedroom villas but comfortably sleeps more people. The architect and his wife lived in this villa whilst the renovations were taking place. It is separate to the main building and also split-level. The entry is into the middle level which is the living-room and kitchen, with an external half level stair leading to a green covered south terrace and garden, overlooking the second pool. Upstairs is a bedroom, dressing area and en suite bathroom. This is the ideal villa for a larger family. The second bedroom is downstairs also with en suite bathroom; the dressing area is designed to accommodate 2 extra single beds (upon request).
VILLA 4 (SLEEPS 2 & 1 CHILD): Formally the property's master suite, this casita-villa is ideal for those with romance in mind. Attached to the main house by a covered porch, its the only villa with a spa bath and is literally two steps into the swimming pool. La Casita boasts its own patio complete with Moorish fountain which naturally cools the villa in summer (you can resort to air conditioning if you prefer) Wake up to views of Sierra Bermeja from the double bed. Besides central heating an open cast iron open fireplace adds to the ambience.
VILLA 5 (SLEEPS 2 & 1 CHILD): Set away from the other villas, this cottage was originally built to live in whilst the other villas were being constructed. Maybe this villa is less impressive in its architecture, it does offer the most privacy of all the villas and is only a short stroll across the lawn to one of the two swimming pools. The grape-vine covered terrace is an ideal sun trap in winter yet also a shady retreat from the summer heat. The bedroom has twin beds with en suite shower-room. The living area has round timber beam ceilings and an open fireplace. A picture window seat is a lovely spot to view Sierra Bermeja and can be converted into a large single bed.
- In order to stimulate climate conscious behavior, electricity costs are no longer included in the price and billed upon usage. You may estimate the costs between 200-250 EUR per week (rental prices have been lowered with an average).
- Pool heating of the rectangular pool is optional at 120 EUR per week.
- Use of the outdoor Jacuzzi is optional at 100 EUR per week.
- Air conditioning and Wifi Internet are available at all villas (free of charge).
- The estate is rented exclusively to one group at a time. So each group will enjoy of absolut privacy of all grounds, gardens, swimming pools, parkings...
Interior of this luxury villa
- large luxury villa
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- satellite antenna
- washing machine in the kitchen
Exterior of this luxury villa
- large plot
- heated private pool measuring 11m x 4,5m
- wonderful lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 5 covered terraces
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 5 private parking spaces
- nearest town Casares (within 6 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore Mediterráneo (within 11 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach Casares playa (within 11 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port Puerto La Duquesa (within 14 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park Casares (within 6 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport Málaga (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport Gibraltar (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport bus within 6 kilometers of the villa
- smoking not allowed
- please consult if pets are allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this luxury villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
Facilities and services at extra charge
- outdoor jacuzzi and pool heating
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Casares, Málaga
- bar (within 5 kilometers from the house)
- wild life park (Selwo - Estepona) (within 25 kilometers from the house)
Sights and culture in Casares, Málaga
- museum (Casa Museo Blas Infante - Casares), church (Iglesia de la Encarnación) and castle (Casares) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- ruin (Puente-acueducto de Los Baños) and historic place (Baños de la Hedionda) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking and mountainbiking (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- cycling (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis, golf (Casares Costa Golf Club), horse riding and climbing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- canoeing, kayaking, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.