Would you like to live on a farm with Iberian pigs?
The house is part of a very successful ecological farm and is the annexe of the farmhouse Aracena 004 and of the house of the friendly owners, Armando and Lola. This is a unique opportunity to experience the local life on a typical Andalusian farm surrounded by nature and tranquility. Families with children will have a great time with so many animals around and a great pool where they will surely meet new friends.
Location and outside area
A country road leads to this farmhouse set amidst cork and holm oaks. The house has its own garden area including garden furniture and barbecue. The pool is for shared use with the Cortijo Aracena 004 and the owners. Their children, when not going to school, spend their time with friends playing on the farm and around the pool which makes it easy to meet new friends. For shopping or a tapa bar, the nearby village of El Repilado is only 5 minutes by car and provides the basic needs, whilst the bigger town of Cortegana is about 10 km away. Its central location within the the Sierra de Aracena Natural Park allows you to discover all the treasures of the park. Don’t forget to sample the excellent gastronomy of the region, famous for its "jamon de pata negra" and other products made from the Iberian black pig. Armando and Lola were born and raised in the area and can provide you with wonderful suggestions for walking and horse or bike riding! It is also possible to experience the organic farm: Armando raises Iberian pigs, makes his own "jamón" and takes care of the ecological vegetable garden, whilst his wife Lola works on products such as goat cheese and will be your gracious host during your stay. Lola also takes care of your reception and will accompany you to the house.
Inside and lay-out
The house is set on two floors, comfortable and decorated in the lovely rustic and typical style of the area. The ground floor consists of a living/dining room with an open-plan kitchen and a WC. On the first floor there is one double and one twin bedroom, each with a bathroom. One of the bedrooms also has a sofa-bed for an additional person. The living room creates a homy feeling with a big open fireplace, sofa, and television. The kitchen is equipped with a 4 ringed gas hob, microwave, washing machine, and the necessary kitchen utensils. There is central heating for a small supplement (see below).
Interior of the house
- living/dining room with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- washing machine in the kitchen
- open kitchen with gas hob, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with double bed
- bedroom with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath/shower combination and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the house
- large and enclosed plot
- communal pool
- garden with trees
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area
- 2 private parking spaces
- nearest town El Repilado (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- nearest park Parque natural de Sierra de Aracena (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- nearest airport Sevilla ( > 100 kilometers of the house)
- second nearest airport Faro ( > 100 kilometers of the house)
- public transport bus within 5 kilometers of the house
- smoking not allowed
- please consult if pets are allowed
- wheelchair friendly accommodation
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the house
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- central heating
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in El Repilado, Huelva
- bar and promenade (El Repilado) (within 5 kilometers from the house)
Sights and culture in El Repilado, Huelva
- church (Iglesia de San Juan Buatista - El Repilado) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- ruin (Ciudad Romana de Turóbriga and Aroche) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the house)
- climbing (within 25 kilometers of the house)
- canoeing and kayaking (within 50 kilometers of the house)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 200,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.