Sea views, mature gardens, lovely pool area, beach 4 kms...
There are villas that need words to explain things. This one doesn't. If you take a look at the pictures, you will know. What you see is what you get. But of course, the pictures don't say it all...
Location and outside area
Villa La Palma has a striking, mature garden—one of the hallmarks of this villa. There are indeed palm trees, but also fruit trees and all kinds of flowers and plants. The villa is set in the rolling countryside between Mijas (5 km) and Fuengirola (4 km), providing a lovely country retreat with sea views and spacious outside area, perfect for outdoor living. The private pool (8x4 m) is south facing and surrounded by a sun-terrace with panoramic views over the countryside and the coast of Fuengirola, a perfect setting to enjoy an alfresco meal! Patio furniture, barbecue, and sun loungers are provided. If you wish to take shelter from the midday sun, then you can dream away during a siesta under the covered porch.
The villa has easy access and is just a 10 minute drive from the beaches of Fuengirola. The adorable village of Mijas with its white streets and colourful flowers is just as close. Even closer by are several restaurants along the Mijas – Fuengirola road (1 km).
For those who like to explore the Andalusian treasures, we recommend a visit to historic Ronda, with its spectacular bridge, medieval town centre, shops, pretty squares, and palaces—well worth the drive. The city of Malaga also offers many interesting options such as the Picasso Museum and the Alcazaba fortress.
Inside and lay-out
All rooms are set on the ground floor, with exception of the third bedroom with ensuite bathroom, located on a somewhat lower level. From the covered porch, the front door opens into a comfortable and spacious living/dining room, equipped with 2 sofas, wood burning stove, dining table for 6, satellite TV, DVD and radio/CD player. The kitchen is independent and well equipped and features a 4 rings ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. There is a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, sharing a full bathroom, with shower-over, basin and wc. The third bedroom is a twin and has an en-suite shower room with basin and WC.
- Air conditioning is available in the bedrooms and optional at 70 EUR per week
- A WiFi internet connection is available ** free of charge **.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living/dining room with television, DVD player and hifi
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large and enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 8m x 4m and 1,7m deep
- wonderful lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 2 private parking spaces
- skilift within 25 kilometers of the villa
- nearest town Mijas / Fuengirola (within 4 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore Mar Mediterráneo (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach Mijas Costa (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port Puerto de Málaga (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park Parque María Zambrano en Mijas (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport Málaga-Costa del Sol (AGP) (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport Aeropuerto Internacional de Gibraltar ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport bus within 2 kilometers and train within 50 kilometers of the villa
- smoking not allowed
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen, towels and extra bed
Facilities and services at extra charge
- air heating and air-conditioned
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Mijas, Costa del Sol
- discotheque, nightclub, bar, amusement park (Sould Park Fuengirola), zoo (Bioparc Fuengirola), wild life park (Bioparc Fuengirola) and water park (Aquamijas) (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- theme park (Tivoli World Benalmádena) and oceanographic park (Selwo Marina en Benalmádena) (within 25 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Mijas, Costa del Sol
- church (Parroquia Ntra Sra del Rosario en Fuengirola), ruin (Yacimiento Arqueológico Romano) and historic place (Conjunto Histórico de Mijas) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- museum (Museo Histórico-Etnológico de Mijas), castle (Castillo Sohail Fuengirola) and monument (Monumento a la Paz y la Unión en Mijas) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis, mountainbiking, cycling, canoeing, kayaking, diving and snorkeling (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- golf (Mijas Golf Internacional S.A.U.), horse riding, fishing, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- climbing and rafting (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 200,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.