Looking for something special with unbeatable views?
This south-facing villa is only a 10 minute drive from the village of Frigiliana and has been built in an old cortijo style; nobody would guess that it has just been constructed! The owners, Jose Manuel and Pilar, have done their utmost to create a traditional home with modern comfort. The villa boasts wonderful panoramic views over the landscape out to the Mediterranean!
Location and outside area
The villa sits on a mountainside north of Frigiliana (3.5 km). While sitting by the pool, you’ll be amazed by the panoramic views to the mountains, the village of Frigiliana, and the town of Nerja with the Mediterranean in the distance. The owners have made great efforts to create an outside area that integrates well with the beautiful surroundings, combining olive trees with natural stones and handcrafted bricks. You will find all you need for a perfect holiday: a private pool (7x4 m and 1–1.6 m deep), a sun terrace with loungers, a barbecue, and patio furniture for your alfresco dining. A winding road through the mountains, fully surfaced with asphalt and concrete, leads to this beautiful villa. The last part of the journey includes 60 m of narrow road that could be scary for those of a nervous disposition (experience shows that guests accustom to it quickly).
Inside and lay-out
The same care we found outside is reflected in the inside: the villa has been decorated in accordance with good Andalusian traditions where furniture has been chosen with care and love for the local style. There is a large dining room / kitchen with access to a lounge / living room with 2 sofas, an open fireplace, and satellite TV. The open plan kitchen has been designed with traditional tiles finished with pebble stone borders and an old style copper faucet, but still has everything for your comfort: a 4 ringed vitro hob, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, and dishwasher. The washing machine is next to the barbecue area outside. Upstairs you will find 2 romantic bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) with beamed wooden ceilings and a full shower room. The third bedroom, located on the lower ground floor, deserves a special mention for its decoration! The headboard has been entirely made of pebbles, a finicky job that took Jose Manuel several weeks! This bedroom has its own shower room with a basin and WC.
- A WiFi Internet connection is available free of charge in July and August. For other months, it is available upon request at a cost of 10 EUR and needs be ordered at least one week in advance.
- Air conditioning is available in the bedrooms (free of charge).
Interior of the villa
- 3 level villa
- living/dining room with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna
- utility room with washing machine
- open kitchen with electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- 2 bathrooms each with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large plot
- private pool measuring 7m x 4m and 1,6m deep
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area
- private parking space
- nearest town: Frigiliana (within 4 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Mar Mediterráneo (within 11 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: Playa de Calahonda en Nerja (within 11 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park: Parque infantil en Frigiliana (within 4 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Málaga-Costa del Sol (AGP) (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport: bus within 4 kilometers of the villa
- please consult if pets are allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
Facilities and services at extra charge
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Frigiliana, on the Costa del Sol
- bar (within 5 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Frigiliana, on the Costa del Sol
- church (Parroquia de San Antonio de Padua) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- museum (Museo de Nerja), castle (Castillo de La Herradura en Almuñécar), ruin (Yacimiento Arqueológico Romano en Torrox), monument (Monumento a los descubridores en Nerja), architectural building (Fábrica de azúcar de Maro) and historic place (Cueva de Nerja) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking and mountainbiking (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- cycling (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- climbing, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 200,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.