Ten minutes walk to Frigiliana, via a somewhat adventurous country trail.
Don't turn around when you drive to the villa for the first time. It takes a bit to get here by car, but it's well worth the journey! Once you are here, the owner will show you the way to Frigiliana across the valley, only a ten minute walk. The views and tranquility are exceptional, whilst inside the villa combines comfortable furnishings with a tasteful decoration. It's one of those places where you feel at home away from home.
Location and outside area
This newly built villa is positioned on a hillside opposite the white village of Frigiliana and surrounded by avocado trees, enjoying a very quiet location. The outside area offers a built-in BBQ and a good size pool (7x4 m) up a few Roman steps. There is plenty of space for sunbathing while enjoying the stunning views over the countryside and the village. Sun loungers are provided. Adjacent to the living room is another terrace for those looking for shade, with dining amenities and views. The villa is accessed by a concrete path that leads down from the Frigiliana – Torrox road, with a few steep sections. Although there aren't many curves, we recommend you drive a car with at least a 1.4 L motor.
Frigiliana (3.5 km) is approx. a 5 minute drive; however, if you prefer giving your car a holiday, there is a countryside trail to the village, only a 10 minute walk away (good shoes are needed as this walk has some difficulties - the trail is not recommended during night time because there are no lights along the path). The famous beaches of nearby Nerja are just 10 km away, a 15 minute drive.
Inside and lay-out
The comfortable and cosy open plan living/dining/kitchen area with views to Frigiliana has two French doors opening onto a covered terrace. The living room has a sofa for 4 persons, open fireplace, a rocking chair, and is provided with satellite TV and music equipment. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, ceramic hob with 4 rings, microwave, oven and dishwasher. The bedrooms (1 double, 2 twins) are decorated in a soothing style with colourful textile bedcovers and paintings. There is a full bathroom with an over bath shower, basin, and WC, and a shower room with basin and WC. A wood-burning stove and mobile electric heaters are available for the cooler days in off-season. WIFI internet connection provided!
- Air conditioning is available throughout the house (free of charge).
- Pool towels are provided free of charge.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- air conditioned living/dining room with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 2 covered balconies
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna
- washing machine in the kitchen
- The basement is only accessible from the outside.
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with double bed
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath/shower combination and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large and enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 7m x 4m and 1,8m deep
- garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area
- 2 private parking spaces
- nearest town Frigiliana (within 4 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore Mar Mediterráneo (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach Burriana (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park Frigiliana (within 4 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport Málaga-Costa del Sol (AGP) (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport bus within 4 kilometers of the villa
- smoking not allowed
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- table tennis
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Frigiliana, Costa del Sol
- nightclub, bar and promenade (Frigiliana) (within 5 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Frigiliana, Costa del Sol
- church (Parroquia de San Antonio de Padua en Frigiliana) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- museum (Museo Arqueológico - Casa del Apero en Frigiliana) and ruin (Fábrica de azúcar de caña de Frigiliana) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- monument (Monumento a los Descubridores en Nerja) and historic place (Cueva de Nerja) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- climbing, canoeing, kayaking, rafting, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 200,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.