A peaceful retreat, ideal for a small family.
We love this small holiday home, set in a peaceful, rural area with fabulous views on the valley down to the sea. The covered patio provided with a barbecue offers you the perfect spot for alfresco dining. The private pool and comfortable amenities complete this delightful location. The white village of Frigiliana is nearby and its numerous tapa bars and restaurants strike a lively contrast with the peace and tranquillity of the surrounding countryside.
Location and outside area
The whitewashed houses of Frigiliana are only a short 10 minute drive away, whilst the beaches of the Mediterranean are close enough for a dip in the ocean (12 km). The villa is also well located for discovering the beautiful cities of Andalusia, like Granada, Málaga, and Antequera. Its beautiful terraces with sun and shade come with patio furniture and sun loungers. From here, you just need to extend your hand to pick an avocado from the adjacent grove. Don’t forget to bring your guacamole recipe! A bathroom downstairs is very convenient for those using the private pool (6.30m x 3.50m long and 1.7m - 2.0m deep).
Inside and lay-out
This traditional Andalusian holiday home is built on one level and well furnished, in a rustic style. The living area has dining and lounge furniture, an open fireplace, and satellite-TV. A brick arch gives entrance to the open-plan kitchen equipped with a 4 ringed gas hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, and washing machine. The main bedroom sleeps 4 with a double bed and 2 single beds. The second bedroom is a twin. The house is provided with a shower room with WC, bidet, and basin. Although there are beds for 6 persons, we find the house a better fit for 4 persons—prices below are for 4 persons. A supplement applies for a 5th and 6th person.
Note: A WiFi Internet connection is available free of charge in July, August and September. For other months, it is available upon request at a cost of 20 EUR.
Interior of the villa
- living/dining room with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- satellite antenna
- utility room with washing machine
- open kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed and single bed
- air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large and enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 63m x 35m and 2m deep
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area
- private parking space
- nearest town Frigiliana (within 3 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore Mar Mediterráneo (within 8 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach Burriana (within 8 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park Frigiliana (within 4 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport Málaga-Costa del Sol (AGP) (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport bus within 4 kilometers of the villa
- smoking not allowed
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- air heating and air-conditioned
Facilities and services at extra charge
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Frigiliana, Costa del Sol
- nightclub, bar and promenade (Centro histórico Frigiliana) (within 5 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Frigiliana, Costa del Sol
- museum (Museo Arqueológico - Casa del Apero en Frigiliana), church (Parroquia de San Antonio de Padua en Frigiliana) and ruin (Fábrica de azúcar de caña de Frigiliana) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- monument (Monumento a los Descubridores en Nerja) and historic place (Cueva de Nerja) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- castle (Castillo de La Herradura en Almuñécar) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking and mountainbiking (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- cycling (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis, horse riding, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, snorkeling, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- climbing, rafting, diving and surfing (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 200,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.