Good restaurants at walking distance!
This villa offers a lots of space for the kids to play, beautiful beaches at a 15 minute drive and the quietness of a small village that was appreciated by the Romans for its’ natural springs. And the area offers many possibilities for a day trip. In other words: this villa caters for all tastes, also for those who just prefer a lazy day at the pool.
Location and outside area
Just outside Vejer de la Frontera there is a lovely hamlet called Santa Lucia where you will find a 2 excellent restaurants at walking distance: La Castilleria and La Tajea, the first one being known for its’ high quality meat dishes. A small improvised minimarket can be found at 300m. However, this little village is most famous for the Roman aqueduct that used to brings water to Vejer and surroundings. Water still streams throughout the year from a spring higher, providing a great natural beauty with abundant vegetation. The owners of the villa can show you the interesting walking trail along the aqueduct.
The villa is set on generous, south-west facing, grounds where you will enjoy a pretty lawned garden. The kids will have plenty of space to run and play around while the sun addicts will love the terrace that surrounds the private pool (9 x 5m / 1.5m – 1.85m). Sun loungers and umbrellas are provided. Adjacent to the pool area, you will enjoy a shaded area with dining facilities, a perfect spot that invites for alfresco dining.
The area of Vejer reunites all ingredients for a perfect holiday: white and sandy beaches with clear blue water at Caños de Meca are just a 15 minute drive away, while interesting cities such as Cádiz and Jerez de la Frontera can be reached within an hour. The town of Vejer de la Frontera itself is not to be missed either: it’s a good example of a typical white village that is perched on a hilltop high above the steep gorge of the Barbate river.
Inside and lay-out
Inside, the villa is accessed through a conservatory with dining facilities – a nice place to have dinner for the colder days in off-season. From here, you access a covered central courtyard – an ideal spot to read a book or to just sit down for a coffee. All other rooms are centered around the courtyard and located in the ground floor. To the left is a lounge / dining room with dining table for 10, TV and wood burning stove. To the right you will find a well-equipped open-plan kitchen with a 3-rings vitro hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. An additional fridge/freezer is placed in a utility room, together with iron facilities. There are 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and a quadruple bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed. Two extra beds can be placed upon request. There is a full bathroom with shower over, WC, bidet and a shower room with WC.
A WiFi Internet connection is available (free of charge).
Please note: Prices are valid for occupancy by max. 8 people. Upon request, up till 12 people can be accommodated with an extra charge of 70 EUR/ 120 EUR per week for each extra person.
Interior of the villa
- living/dining room with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms, each with double bed
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- 2 bathrooms each with single washbasin, shower, bidet and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large and enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 9m x 5m and 1,85m deep
- wonderful lawned garden with garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 2 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- nearest town Santa Lucía (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore Atlántico (within 12 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach El Palmar (within 12 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park Vejer de la Frontera (within 4 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport Jerez de la Frontera (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport Sevilla ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport bus within 1000 meters and train within 50 kilometers of the villa
- smoking not allowed
- please consult if pets are allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
Facilities and services at extra charge
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Vejer de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz
- discotheque, nightclub, bar and promenade (Conil de la Frontera) (within 5 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Vejer de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz
- museum (Museo Municipal de Costumbres y Tradiciones), church (Iglesia del Divino Salvador - Vejer de la Frontera), castle (Vejer de la Frontera), monument (Arco de Puerta Cerrada - Vejer de la Frontera) and historic place (Vejer de la Frontera) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- canoeing, kayaking, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 300,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.