Do you like beach hopping?
Do you get bored of going to the same beach every day? Then try beach hopping! The closest beaches are at Las Calas de Conil, a 5 minute drive. They are three stunning cove beaches, 6 km of white sand and clear blue waters. The next beach is called Playa de Roche, equally attractive but more sophisticated due to the luxury residential area surrounding it; even in high season it is relatively quiet. Getting curious? Please read through...
Location and outside area
Well, I was going to tell you about the villa features here, but will you mind if I continue first with more beaches? There are so many and they are so nice! A bit more to the south, a 10 minute drive, you can choose among several beaches that are closer to Conil the la Frontera: the beach of Fuente de Gallo is very popular with families and has a restricted area for windsurfing. Then, continuing in a southern direction, is Playa de los Bateles next to the town centre of Conil. This is where it all happens! Lots of young people mix here with families as there is enough space for everyone. The sea deepens gradually, so it’s safe for children. That brings me back to an important feature of this villa: the private pool (7.5x3.5 m) is completely fenced-in so if you bring small kids you can enjoy a relatively quiet vacation without having to keep an eye on them all the time. In any case, from the shaded veranda with a barbecue, you have view over the pool area so you can supervise from a distance. There are also sun loungers and a lawn next to the house and around the pool. Did I forget to mention the location? Well the villa is located in a rural residential area 1 km from El Colorado, a 15 minute walk, where you will find restaurants, bars, pharmacy, a gasoline station, etc. El Colorado is part of the municipality of Conil de la Frontera, a 10 minute drive. Now let’s take a look inside.
Inside and lay-out
The villa is newly built and has all rooms on the ground floor. It’s not big, but it’s smartly furnished with good quality in a traditional, local style with beamed ceilings, making the living room seem more spacious. The living/dining room has a fireplace and a TV, and the open-plan kitchen has a breakfast bar. It is equipped with a hob, frigde / freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and cooking utensils. The bedrooms are colourfully decorated and well furnished. There is one shower room, which may be insufficient for 6 persons, yet the impatient can always use the pool shower.
Interior of the villa
- living/dining room with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- washing machine in the kitchen
- The lower floor is only accessible from the outside.
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with double bed
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower, bidet and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- private pool measuring 8m x 4m and 1,8m deep
- covered terrace
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area
- 2 private parking spaces
- skilift within 25 kilometers of the villa
- nearest town: El Colorado (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Atlantico (within 6 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: Playa de Roche (within 6 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port: Puerto Cabo Roche (within 9 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park: Conil de la Frontera (within 6 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Jerez de la Frontera (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Sevilla ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport: bus within 3 kilometers and train within 50 kilometers of the villa
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Conil de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz
- bar (within 5 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Conil de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz
- museum (Museo del atún - Conil de la Frontera), church (Santa Catalina), monument (Arco de la Villa - Conil de la Frontera) and historic place (Conil de la Frontera) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- castle (Vejer de la Frontera) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis, golf (Golf Sancti Petri), horse riding, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 200,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.