Only 300 m from the beach!
Can you keep a secret? Bolonia is one of the most beautiful beaches in Spain. Some young surfers have already discovered it. And local Spanish families favour this beach for their summer holidays. Yet, the white sands and clear blue water remain unspoilt. Best of all: this villa is just a short walk (300m) away from it! Keep reading and you will discover more secrets!
Location and outside area
Do you know what garum is? It's a kind of fermented fish sauce that was used by the Romans 2,000 years ago to flavour all kinds of plates. Why am I telling you this? Just to give you a flavour of the history of this place! The prosperous Roman city of Baelo Claudia was discovered here in 1917; there are signs of an industrial zone with the remains of streets, installations for the production of garum, aqueducts, and a sewer system. No other site in the Iberian Peninsula affords such a complete vision of the Roman urban experience! While staying here, you shouldn't miss a visit to the old ruins and the visitor centre.
Villa Bolonia is at walking distance from the Bolonia Beach (300 m) where you will also find spectacular dunes. There are plenty of activities to do: windsurfing, kite surfing, mountain biking, trekking, horse riding, and fishing. Those who have never been to Africa can take a day excursion to Tangiers. The outside area of the villa includes a private pool and a garden surrounded by many trees ensuring your privacy. There is also a nice terrace with patio furniture.
Inside and lay-out
This stunning villa has a modern interior with white colours and modern amenities. It has been featured in several magazines about interior decorating. The minimalist living room has a large window with views on the garden and a fireplace for the colder days in off-season. Adjacent to the living room you'll find a chill-out lounge that can be converted into a 3rd bedroom; there is a large mattress of approximately 3x2 m, flat screen TV, DVD, and music equipment.
The kitchen/dining room is independent and fully equipped with a vitro hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, and dishwasher. There is also a full bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with wonderful sea views and another twin bedroom. There is also another full bathroom on this floor and two terraces with views.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- washing machine in the kitchen
- The lower floor is only accessible from the outside.
- open kitchen-diner with electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms, each with double bed
- bedroom with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 9m x 2m
- wonderful lawned garden with trees
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- private parking space
- roof terrace
- nearest town: Bolonia (within 200 meters of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Atlantico (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest beach: Playa de Bolonia (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest port: Puerto de Tarifa (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park: Tarifa (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Gibraltar (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Málaga ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport: bus within 1000 meters of the villa
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Bolonia, Costa de la Luz
- bar (within 1000 meters of the house)
Sights and culture in Bolonia, Costa de la Luz
- ruin (Baelo Claudia) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- museum (Tarifa), church (Tarifa), castle (Tarifa), monument (Tarifa), architectural building (Tarifa) and historic place (Tarifa) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking, mountainbiking, cycling, climbing, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing and waterskiing (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- canoeing and kayaking (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 600,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
This villa is registered with the Junta de Andalucia and provided with an official accommodation identification number that can be obtained upon request.